FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $35.
Let's Take the Kids ! Great Places to go in the Hudson Valley Joanne Michaels (Paperback)
Let's Take the Kids! features hundreds of family activities for an afternoon, weekend, or a whole week in the Hudson Valley, Catskill Mountains, and beyond. From picnic spots to riverboat cruises, every listing in this guide is written with a kid's interests and attention span in mind. If you are the parent of a child 2-12 years of age, this is an indispensable resource that will keep your family delighted for years to come.
This fully updated and expanded 5th edition includes:
• Water Activities: boat cruises, fishing, canoe trips, and swimming holes
• Educational Stops: kid-friendly museums, historical sites, and nature centers
• Winter Sports: skiing, sledding, and ice-skating
• Seasonal Events: festivals, pick-your-own farms, theater and air shows
• Kids' Favorites: biking and hiking trails, amusement parks, zoos and picnic spots
We Also Recommend
Advice Worth Ignoring : How Tuning Out The Experts Can Make You A Better Parent Dr. Ray Guarendi ( Paperback )
Be Devoted: Restoring Friendship, Passion, and Communion in Your Marriage Bob Schuchts (Paperback)