FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $35.
Everyday Evangelism for Catholics: A Practical Guide to Spreading the Faith in a Contemporary World Cathy Duffy (Paperback)
Everyday Evangelism for Catholics answers that all-important question for Catholics with little experience in evangelism: how do I get started? In Everyday Evangelism for Catholics, Cathy Duffy shares from her wealth of experiencing a natural and easy process that anyone can use to evangelize friends and family, including:
- Why all Catholics should be involved in evangelism it isn't just for Protestants.
- How to guide a conversation toward opportunities for evangelism.
- How to ask the right questions to find out where a person is on their spiritual journey.
- How to be prepared to respond to the key concerns that are likely to arise in different situations.
- What a worldview is and why it matters.
- How to recognize underlying worldview assumptions that shape a person s beliefs.
- How to present the Catholic faith to a Protestant who is already familiar with the Bible.
- How to actively listen so you can learn what people truly think and feel.
- How to pray for others and track prayers with a journal.
- How and why to pray with others on the spot.
We Also Recommend
Saint Pope Paul VI: Celebrating the 262nd Pope of the Roman Catholic Church Matthew Bunson (Paperback)